WHAT IS A CAPTIVE INSURANCE COMPANY?
Download: Win The Insurance Game
If you are a business owner with a good safety history and safe policies and procedures in place Captive Insurance may be for you. Owning your own insurance company means you no longer have to settle for letting your premium dollars benefit the insurance company and not you.
If you are paying in excess of $150K for Workers’ Compensation, General Liability and Auto Insurance have a good loss history and are committed to workplace Safety, then Captive Insurance may benefit you and your bottom line.
Download our free guide to answer these and other common questions about Captive Insurance:
- Does your company have positive cashflow?
- Is your company profitable?
- Do you have safety programs in place to mitigate risk?
- Do you have risks you are currently insuring or self-insuring?
- Do you have risks that require insurance but is either uninsurable or cost prohibitive?
Disclaimer: Your email is safe with us! We will use your contact information within our registries only for our internal marketing purposes. Spamming is not our thing!